Friday, May 20, 2011

First Blog Post-Welcome and More

Good afternoon to all of you reading this!!! Hoping your getting everything prepared for the last day on earth as we know it (insert sarcasm)!!!

I guess this would be the part where I talk about who I am and all that jazz. But I have more pressing matters at hand. Hopefully, all of the readers will enjoy this blog and comment, give suggestions, etc. I will say that I love to talk, and I think my friends on FB was becoming sick of me with various postings so I will say what comes to mind on here...


Anywho, I would like to start off with a question. In the media lately, there are an abundance of extra-martial affairs that we seem to be bombarded informed of. And it seems that the trend is that the man (some Hollywood type cat) is discovered to be cheating on the unknowing wife. From movie stars, sports figures, politicians, etc, for every couple getting married, there is another breaking up. And while that shits sad and whatnot, its pretty much common in today's society. The latest scandal is with former California Governor and Hollywood actor The Cheatanator Arnold Schwarzenegger and Kennedy Dynasty former NBC correspondent Maria Shriver. Been married for 25 years and had some house help (she was helping quite a bit) who proved that the affectionate phrase of #hoesbewinning is true. Not only did she work for them for 20 yrs, she had a child by Arnold, had him buy a house for her and retired prior to Arnold revealing the news supposedly to Maria. And poor Maria was in shock, didn't have any knowledge of this activity and has separated from her husband. Now while this is sad, something about this sounds like some BULLSHIT. Let me explain...

Just like these big scandals (Tiger Woods, Jesse James, Newt Gingrich, etc.) happen and are circulated faster than BBQ at a block party, everyone seems to take the side of the women. Now I do not condone cheating by any means. BUT lets examine some things before we are quick to take sides:

  1. Most These Women Knew That These Men Wasn't About Shit


Prior to Arnold and Maria marrying, there were accusations he was a womanizer. Whatever Tiger's ex wife's name was knew more about him that we did cause she was a nanny or something like that. Hell, I'm not sure how many women Newt was actually cheating on with his first and second wife (wait I'm lying it was with his future 3rd wife when cheated with second wife). Yaw got my drift. Too many times, either women are set on a goal that they will be able to change that man. OR he did some great showboating. Regardless, there are always signals or behavioral traits that will show that might indicate that they basically ain't about shit. I can't be any more politically correct about it. They say rumors are just that, something made up. But riddle me this, rumors usually start from some SUSPECT activity. You know believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear. But you know about the truth shall set you free... yea, being real with ones self as far as realizing that "this person (male or female) got some ain't shit characteristics" will make you seem less naive and more on your toes.

     2.  Don't You Have A Joint Bank Account-Or at Least Access To Paperwork


When Arnold brought that woman/maid/penis relieve a house, what exactly could of he had said to justify that big purchase? Yes they are millionaires and shit. But "C'mon Son"!!! And whats so cold about it is that the husband of the hired help knew damn well she didn't buy it. I know that some well off families buy nice shit for life long help, but a house... REALLY? And Maria, that wasn't a red flag?  Elin (I remember now thanks to the help of some Riesling) was so wrapped up raising those kids that she didn't mind Tiger being gone longer than expected for PGA, or whatever tournaments? SERIOUSLY? Look, IDK (I don't know) about yaw, but I love to do Sexlates (Sex + Pilates). At some point I'm gonna get a maid or family to watch my kids and surprise his ass after a tournament and attack my man (attack meaning sexually-prior to discovering he was a heaux). And I am not advocating check that phone, cause sometimes its some shit you don't wanna know or you just ain't ready for. But I know it had to be some weird text messages/phone calls at night at least once. CLEARLY, them hoes (for a better lack of terms..not heauxs, hoes) were not trained so they had to had slipped up a few times.

    3.  Woman's Intuition- Stop Ignoring it, Listen to It!


I am not about to go into some woman battle cry or start singing 4NonBlondes "Whats Up". But lets just be honest with ourselves... Every woman, black, white, bald, bleached, blind, etc. knows when something doesn't feel right. Hell, EVERYONE-Male/Female/Both/switching teams/whatever has that Keenan Ivory Waynes mailman inside of them screaming "MESSAGE". In the case of Arnold, he has been accused of improper behavior so much, he should be the poster child of "Ill Fill You Up". And what did Maria do... Stand by her husband. And you know, I have no issues with couples sticking together thru thick and thin. But you do it so many times its like a damn trend. Mia Farrow knew that Woody Allen was...hum...eccentric. Did it really take for you to discover photos, or was that the last straw? There are signs people. Attitude changes. Distance. I can go on and on (I know this from experience). So you just can't tell me that this is a blind-sight to all of these victims...really?


Personally, what I really think that happened with the Schwarzenegger-Shriver story is that the mistress/maid was tired of keeping the secret of her child's father and told Arnold that she wanted to finally tell them. I'm pretty damn sure that Maria knew (word is that the damn kid looks like him), but due to public humility wanted to keep it wrapped. Told ole girl she was done after 20 yrs and that if it got out to the public, she was throwing the deuces faster than the Lakers did to the 2011 NBA championship to the marriage. Word got out and there you have it. Whats more troublesome is that there are more mistresses coming out (which reminds me, why is it that these heauxs wait till someone else reveals their affair first...you still look slutty cause now you wanna sell your story...duh), so yaw's life was that busy that someone didn't give you a heads up? I also feel that a lot of these celebrities do the same shit. Do what you like, but the second it leaks out, were done son! Who would want to go thru a messy divorce, (depending on the person) reduced to a lower class of living, and the public all in ya beeswax?

I guess what I'm trying to say is "Stop Faking The Funk" for support from the public. Sadly our culture-well not all of us, but many- don't respect the concept of traditional marriage (I say traditional cause there are various types-we'll get into that another blog). So sorry if I say "and whats new" when I hear about another marriage ending". Hopefully things go smoothly and they remember about the kids who at the end of the day are the most important people this will effect... 

Talk to me people, let me know what your think. And thanks for reading...Tootles

3 comments:

  1. Please believe when I say, what you won't do, someone else will. Everyone always feel sorry for the women in the situation and never the man. There are two sides to every story. How do we know that Maria was fulfilling her Wifely duties. Was she providing him with the mental, emotional, and physical needs? When it comes out that someone of the “celebrity world” cheats, it is always a scandal and never that a Woman/Man did not have a handle on in their relationship.

    Twenty years is a looonnnggg time to devote your life to someone else. Twenty different women is a lot of women that was able to slip past Maria, Elin, Elizabeth (John Edward's wife), etc. Out of those twenty plus women, how many times did Maria, Elin, or Liz comfort their Husbands about it and tell them “that it ain't going down like this up in here.” Now I ain't saying give your partner in life a hall pass, and let him/ her eat the cake and the cookie, but you know when something is wrong and you have to work for it. So what if your person is bringing home the moola, you better be giving up the the booty, the becky/teddy. Not only the physical, but also open your mind, and not just your hand and then heart. Be sure to keep them eyes open also.

    Real quick. You see how after years of Hilary and Bill being married, she did NOT let her man go. She put him in check real quick and let them “heauxs” know, she ain't going anywhere, so get up off hers. Nobody, threw Hilary a pity party. May have had a drink or two, but that was it. It is two sides to every story, we don't know why they did what they did or why they didn't do what they should've did to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOO agree. And I have to say I admire Hillary. Then again, I think she truly loves Bill. Not saying that the rest of them didn't. But when shit like this hits the fan and you been with someone that long-either its some other shit that happened in the past and thats it, or you are out of love with them in the first place. Sorry, but personally, it didn't seem like Arnold and Maria was really close. You can tell they loved each other but not 100% sure if they were still in love. IDK I aint giving no one a damn pity party. People cheat all the damn time. Why is it a big deal cause they are entertainers and what not. Who knows...but thank you for your response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like T.I. and Usher said, "My life is your entertainment". People fail to REALize that celebrities are people as well. Maria is no different from Maria that live down the street. The hoopla comes from people who want to live the life of a celebrity, and not because of the money, (although the money would be cool), but because they are not content with their own. They start acting like they have been with with thru thick and thin, but in reality they have only seen them when they were thin to thick. Okay, I'm done. Remember, Do you and don't forget to do your boo, otherwise they will be doing them too.

    ReplyDelete