Sunday, December 11, 2011

So its you... Naw, its the Snow in my Eyes

I am walking in the shade, looking at trinkets at the trade show somewhere in Georgia. Can't really recall what city, but I see a lot of signs with peaches so I take it that I am there. As I shuffle around other viewers, I see some crystal jewelry that catches my eye. There is one that is a deep pink, something like raspberry lemonade on a hot summers night. I bend over to look at it, and I feel someone's hands grab my waist. 

They were familiar hands, hands that have never seen a manicure bowl, but soft enough to be familiar with baby oil... Since I knew no one that lived in the peach state anymore - most of them were on deployment or been transferred to another duty station, I cautiously turn around and all I seen was tattoos and dark, Godiva chocolate arms. When I look up, the mysterious man that carried his Creed cologne with his demeanor then grabbed my face and looked me in my eyes as if I was the last piece of rib on the bar-b-que. He licked his lips and said...

DAMN NOAH GET OFF OF ME!!! Yes, my dog is a hater - he woke my ass up. And yaw know I tried falling back to sleep so I can finish that dream... It was too damn late! So yes, that was the last piece of action I have had in a while... Well does that even count? Anywho, let me ask you guys and gals... is it the holidays that make folks want to be all booed up... is that natural? I refuse to be anyone's holiday relationship, but I am not gonna lie, it sounds tempting.

I think because you see so many parties with the husbands and the wives, significant others, etc that you swore that your co-workers/associates didn't have or mention the entire 11 months prior to. Maybe someone has stolen my rent a boo concept already!! So let me know, would you be someone's other half for the holidays then get the peace sign after Valentines day?

No comments:

Post a Comment