Sunday, December 11, 2011

Damn... yea thats it, just DAMN

So before anyone goes freaking out... this post isn't all extra depressing. Well not yet.

I haven't really been as thankful as I should be for everything I have, haven't had yet, and for what I thought I wanted and found out it wasn't all that. 2011 has been a hell of a year, and I really didn't have to be here, but my higher being felt the need to let the world bask in my neurotic greatness so I should be happy right?

I am... but I desire more!

I guess I feel that I don't do enough to get to where I want to be... Granted its hard when your working full time and finishing up a Masters program and a Certificate program, its hard not to want to crawl in your bed after work/school and say go away world! But I think its an excuse that I use to not do more... Am I being too hard on myself or do I just know better? Its getting to the point where I am not interested in school anymore. What can I do to help with burn out cause that is what I am feeling like? Let me know if any of you have had that same feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment