Thursday, September 8, 2011

Simple Minded People

So I frequent other people's blogs for inspiration... And I came across a blog about views on Domestic Violence. This blogger has been in a violent relationship and just basically sees after being abused for so long, your are no longer the victim, but just plain stupid. Most folks went in on her, maybe one or two people agreed. But what really bugged me the most is that there was so many double negatives in these comments it was like UGH...

What do I mean by double negatives???

So if you do not agree on someone's viewpoint, that's fine and dandy. There are ways of discussing disagree to agree. But these folks were just plain out RUDE. Have we as adults forgot how to eloquently state their dislike with a particular viewpoint and give a better suggestion?

I believe so...

What I guess bothers me the most is those who comment and are 10 times more harsh in replies to a certain topic. Yet, you follow these people and expect to always have the politically correct thought process to every subject? Well why in the hell would you follow them in the first place? I guess I'm tired of the sugar coating folks want you to give them. If you want something sweet, go to the cheesecake factory!!!

I am in various groups in Facebook and Twitter, and instead of debating, folks want to PUSH their morals down your throat. And that erks me to no freaking end. When you are blogging, you really don't have guidelines unless you are threatening to kill folks (and shit). Before I read this blog, I was discussing how people are one minded-especially in the damn United States. A lot of the conflicts in the foreign countries, debt issues, and U.S. policies would be solved if not welcomed with mutual arms if folks took the time to listen instead of abandoning ideas because its not that persons absolute!!!

I should be asleep right now, but this just bothers me to no end (hence why there are no pictures in this post). Please tell me folks, what are your pet peeves when sharing/collaborating ideas and/or thoughts to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment