Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hello... Good Evening!

Hi everyone,

Yes, I know, where in the hell have I been...

Well, besides finishing the summer semester (with a 4.0 by the way) and personal issues, I have not been able to focus on the blog like I want to. SO with that, just wanted to let you guys know I will be back doing blogs... Matter of fact I will be doing one tonight I think. After watching Kick Ass...

But in the meanwhile, have you guys ever felt like nothing is going right in your life, yet you feel as if something is gonna change for the better??? That's what I been feeling like as of late. Another reason for me not to blog. Now that I think about it, I have motivation to do everything else, but I just took the lazy route this time. How do you get out of this funk (besides talking to your higher being)? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated yaw!







No comments:

Post a Comment